Who is lene Shaw?
Hi! My name is Marlene Shaw (Lene to everyone), and I am a Panamanian living in Finland since 2017.Let me tell you a little about myself, I was born in the province of Coclé specifically in Penonomé a city that is 2 hours away from the capital. I lived in Penonome with my family until I was 6 years old and then we moved to Panama, it was hard for me to get used to the city, since I came from a place where I had a lot of space to run, play and have fun, but the most important thing is that I was close to my family and friends.
Why Finland? In 2016 I met Olli a finnish guy and after having a long distance relationship with several trips in between, we got married and my next adventure of moving to another continent started.
blog will be like my diary where I will tell my experiences as an immigrant in Finland and also show the beauties that this country has to offer from education to tourism.
Next, I want to tell you 10 curiosities about me:
- I love animals in general, but I love cats. Throughout my life I have had several pets such as rabbits, fish, parakeets, dogs and cats. I currently have a cat named Kasperi.
- Me loves to read fantasy, mystery and romance books. When I was a child I didn't like to read, I was bored. too much but after I picked up my first book (Harry Potter and the Philosopher) I couldn't stop buying and reading. Once I grab a book I can't stop reading it until it is finished.
- I love to draw and paint. One way I express how I feel is by painting and drawing the first thing that comes to my mind.
- When I am sad or anxious, I like to cleaning and tidying up. It calms me down to clean, I feel that as I go my anxiety is decreasing and my thoughts are changing, and I am also becoming more and more I come up with the best ideas.
- Me I love tattoos, although I don't have any yet. I would like to get a tattoo, but I am afraid of it. to needles, maybe in the future I will dare.
- I love avocado. The avocado is a very versatile fruit, you can make everything from brownies, salad dressings, eat it alone or with sugar and salad dressings, eat it on its own or with sugar and finally use it in salads.
- I I would have liked to study archeology. I love history and learning more about our past and how it shaped our different cultures. our different cultures.
- I am a introverted. My friends friends will say that this is not true, but at the beginning I can be a bit introverted and quiet, but when I become more but when I become more confident I am more extroverted.
- I am afraid of the dark. I hate sleeping in completely dark rooms, I need the windows to be a little open to let some light into the room, otherwise I can't sleep.
- I like to watch unsolved crime documentaries. It's not because of morbid curiosity, but because I find it interesting how some mistakes can trigger that many crimes have not been solved.
I hope you like my blog and if you have any comments or would like to collaborate with me please write me.